Saturday 18 August 2018

Advisors: The Boiler room gig

Advisors: The Boiler room gig https://buff.ly/2nK2moS Do you sometimes feel you’re working in a boiler room type setup? Look, it’s my job to speak to and communicate with international IFA’s and coordinators literally DAILY. Just yesterday someone asked me again ;”So Dan, you did the job for 8yrs or so…how do I know that this offer that I got from a big company X directly is any good..?” Read the rest at https://buff.ly/2nK2moS IFA #investments #wealth #Caribbean #financial #advisor #Adviser #Geneva #Switzerland #China #Shanghai #Qatar #Doha #Dubai #Bahrain #Kuwait #Holland #Amsterdam #Chile #Santiago #Brussels #AbuDhabi #Africa #Bangkok #Europe #career #jobs

Look, it’s my job to speak to and communicate with international IFA’s and coordinators literally DAILY. Just yesterday someone asked me again ;”So Dan, you did the job for 8yrs or so…how do I know that this offer that I got from a big company X directly is any good..?”

No comments:

Post a Comment