Friday 1 June 2018

IFA's and BDM's: Come see me in Vietnam !

IFA's and Coordinators: Come and see me in Vietnam ! https://goo.gl/L6YcHS Happy Friday everyone ! 3 x IFA's and 3 x BDM's wanted for my clients' Vietnam office. As it so turns out, I get to pick them personally here in Vietnam, and I'm looking for real gems. Yes, folks, I happen to be here in Saigon for a while and will be personally giving the “grand tour” and reveal. More at http://www.ifa-jobs.com (International Financial Advisor Jobs) #IFA #investments #wealth #Caribbean #financial #CFP #advisor #DipFA #DipPFS #CISI #CeFa #CeMap #Chartered #Adviser #Geneva #Switzerland #China #Shanghai #Qatar #Doha #Dubai #Bahrain #Kuwait #Holland #Amsterdam #Chile #Santiago #Brussels #Africa #Botswana #Bangkok #Philippines #Europe #Poland #Warsaw #Romania #Bucharest #Cyprus #Malta #Spain #Johannesburg #CapeTown #Expat

As it so turns out, I get to pick them personally here in Vietnam, and I'm looking for real gems.Yes, folks, I happen to be here in Saigon for a while and will be personally giving the “grand tour” and reveal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment